UPitt Hybrid

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Pasbound111 said:

Good luck! I think they did a great job of trying to make us all comfortable but my nerves still got the best of me! 

Congratulations to both of you on your interview! Did they gear questions more to personal trying to get to know you or more related to the PA profession in general?

29 minutes ago, LindseyMcGhee said:

I interviewed 1/11/2022 and got my acceptance today 1/14/2022! They sent an email first and then I got a call from Alyssa. So excited! Did anyone else get accepted from the 1/11 interview on here?

Interviewed on Tuesday & received my acceptance as well! I believe we were in the same group interview 🙂 Congrats!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 1:10 PM, Julia1 said:

Just practice essay writing in general, intro, body, and conclusion. That has helped me a lot. It's hard to prepare for since there are many different prompts.

Do they have the prompts available? I had an interview where the ‘essay’ portion was 4 short answer ethics based questions and not a full essay. 

I was waitlisted to interview but I recently sent Alyssa my graduate work transcript in hopes that it could be taken into consideration. I also advised her that I graduate with my masters this semester so hopefully it will give bonus points? 

Anyone else waitlisted to interview, and if so, have you been taken off the waitlist? 

On 11/2/2021 at 10:24 AM, KKmagic said:

I received an interview invitation!!!! I had applied back in late June so was starting to worry that my application didn't make the cut...  So excited and looking forward to meeting any of you that will be at the Dec. 14 interview 😊

Hey, I have an interview on Feb, 22nd - any advice? How was the interview set up? Do you remember any questions they asked?