UPitt Hybrid

On 9/8/2021 at 7:46 PM, kgiam said:

If you don't mind me asking... How was the interview?  I'm interviewing on the 21st!

Of course! It was such a great experience. We started off with a short intro about the program. We went into the writing portion of the interview. Then everyone was split into groups. Some people had a break, others were in the group interview, and others had the individual interview. Overall it was such a relaxed environment. They really want you to do well. Just remember that they invited you for an interview so you’re already a qualified candidate. Just be yourself, take a deep breath, and highlight everything you have to offer to this program. 

• Like 3

Hi guys! Question- for those of you who have gotten an acceptance (or if you just KNOW 🙂 )... what is the didactic year expected to be like? In other words, are you in class M-F all day, or just a few times a week? Another program I looked at applying too is, in my opinion, too asynchronous for me, so I wanted to ask here 🙂

Thanks

5 minutes ago, AZParamedic2PA said:

Hi guys! Question- for those of you who have gotten an acceptance (or if you just KNOW 🙂 )... what is the didactic year expected to be like? In other words, are you in class M-F all day, or just a few times a week? Another program I looked at applying too is, in my opinion, too asynchronous for me, so I wanted to ask here 🙂

Thanks

Hello! From what was mentioned during the information session, it’s a combination of synchronous class meetings and asynchronous work. I don’t remember specifics I do apologize, but if you contact the admissions counselor I’m sure she will be able to answer more. If more information is given to me I will be sure to share it with you

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 11:08 AM, taylorhair said:

does anyone know if they call in the case of both an acceptance and rejection? or do they only call if you’ve been accepted and send a rejection in a different form?? 

I'm not sure about this school, but almost every other school uses the pattern of calling for acceptances and emailing for rejections. 

32 minutes ago, taylorhair said:

does anyone who got accepted and is attending this program know if there is a forum or group me message for those that will be attending?? if not, is anyone interested in starting one? 🙂 

Hello, I have been accepted as well! I think there is no forum yet but I can create a group message (GroupMe) for accepted students😊. I wish the best of luck to those undergoing review, being interviewed, or awaiting a decision!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, taylorhair said:

does anyone who got accepted and is attending this program know if there is a forum or group me message for those that will be attending?? if not, is anyone interested in starting one? 🙂 

I would love to join a group me or facebook group! Please let me know if you start one!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...