UPitt Hybrid

2 hours ago, Ellegray said:

Me too!

I applied May 21st and it was confirmed as received on June 10th. During a call with an admissions counsellor, they mentioned hearing something around 6 weeks after receiving an application. That would be around now. But I don’t think they’ll start interviewing until September so I bet we won’t hear anything until August time? It’s so hard to tell.. 

When did you apply? 

I just applied yesterday.  Got the confirmation this a.m.  It is hard to tell.

7 minutes ago, AZParamedic2PA said:

Congrats everyone! Now I am anxiously refreshing my email 🙂

When did you submit and get verified? 

Thank you so much! This is my first interview offer and I can't believe it. I keep re-reading it to make sure it's actually real.

I was verified by the program on 06/10

I believe I submitted my application on 06/07

I just received an interview invite but have already been accepted to a program and have a scheduled interview at my top choice in September- so I will be declining! I hope this frees up a spot for others! Best of luck everyone ! 

Edited by Sw3605
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I also applied (CASPA June 20, verified June 23) and haven't heard anything yet.  Applied to traditional program as well and just got the 2nd "your application is still in queue to be reviewed by the admissions committee" e-mail from them today.  Have not heard anything from the hybrid program yet...  Does anyone know if applications are reviewed in the order received?

The hybrid program admissions counselor I spoke with mentioned there will be more spots in the hybrid program, so the odds are a bit better.

Wishing all of you the best of luck as we move through the application process!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

I also just spoke with admissions and they told me there will be three interview "batches": in September, December and February. Some data points:

1. They will contact you within 7-9 weeks after submitting your application about an interview/rejection.

2. They will contact you within 7 days after an interview re acceptance/rejection.

3. They will have 100 students in this cohort.

4. They will likely have no more seats available after February, so don't wait to submit an app!

5. If you have unfinished pre-reqs, you can still apply, as long as you show them "In Progress" in CASPA.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those already invited to interview!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, billdwebster said:

Hey everyone, 

I also just spoke with admissions and they told me there will be three interview "batches": in September, December and February. Some data points:

1. They will contact you within 7-9 weeks after submitting your application about an interview/rejection.

2. They will contact you within 7 days after an interview re acceptance/rejection.

3. They will have 100 students in this cohort.

4. They will likely have no more seats available after February, so don't wait to submit an app!

5. If you have unfinished pre-reqs, you can still apply, as long as you show them "In Progress" in CASPA.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those already invited to interview!

Thanks so much for this! 

• Like 1