2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

25 minutes ago, Sminpa2025 said:

I inquired first and she responded saying that im on a waiting list, all decisions have not been made. That could go either way …  

Yeah I think she meant that you are waiting for an admissions decision. I hate thay they seem to be giving out acceptances in a piecemeal fashion. Just rip off the bandaid and do it all at once so we know where we stand.

1 minute ago, PASS2022 said:

My understanding is the commission has already met and acceptances were sent out. If you heard nothing back yet you are likely on the waiting list. 

1 minute ago, JinaP said:

i emailed Lori today and she said the same thing another person said! She said that the committee met and that I was on a waiting list. Also said she doesn't know the specific number spot I hold!

Ahhhhh I see. So the rest of us are just waiting for our notification for the wait list? Good to know. I was lucky enough to get an acceptance from my top choice school last night so I will be attending there instead. Best of luck to the rest of you still waiting for updates. I'll post when/if I get a waitlist notification so that at least there is a time frame. 

On 2/24/2022 at 7:34 PM, dragonfruits said:

How desperate would it be to email back again? I had emailed Feb 10th and got nothing in response and my interview was Jan 11th. Idk if anyone else is in the same boat but I have frustrated by the lack of response (at least towards me). 

It's not desperate at all. I had my interview January 7th and it has been radio silence ever since for me. I would like to be made aware of an admissions decision, even if it is that I am on the wait list or they are still finalizing the class. But overall this is very unprofessional, especially considering different prospective students have emailed Lori and have gotten conflicting answers.

On 2/25/2022 at 10:28 PM, TippyPPA22 said:

It's not desperate at all. I had my interview January 7th and it has been radio silence ever since for me. I would like to be made aware of an admissions decision, even if it is that I am on the wait list or they are still finalizing the class. But overall this is very unprofessional, especially considering different prospective students have emailed Lori and have gotten conflicting answers.

Oh jeez-- you're further out than I am! I'm assuming you've emailed them already but I wanted know how many times you've emailed them? But yes, I agree. It really is unprofessional and I get that they probably have a bunch of people emailing back but like.. if every other program can send out a mass email stating that they're reviewing xyz application(s) then it shouldn't have been this hard.

18 hours ago, sapereaude said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I emailed Lori who said all acceptances were sent out. Also, a previous thread mentioned 300 people being on a waitlist so that's also not very encouraging. 

Wait, what?

When did you email her that? Also did she mention any official email regarding that? Because overall, I think that's really disappointing and unprofessional if that's the case.