2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

I was interviewed in the 10th and they said we were the first set of interviewees for this cohort. It wasn't a huge group and they split it up between morning and afternoon with a dozen or so people in each group. It seems like they just started the interview process so don't worry. It was very laid back and the faculty were really nice, they even fed us pretty decent food. As long as you met their program minimums your application was put in the review pile and there's a decent chance you'll get a chance to interview.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, mutation786 said:

Has anyone else gotten an interview invite. I’m currently a mercy student and the waiting game is getting to me

Hey Im also a Mercy Student . I got interviewed Dec 17th and got accepted Dec 23rd

also would like to add i received an interview invite : Nov 30th 

Roughly 2 weeks to prepare ! 

Hope that Helps! 🙂 

Edited by JJizzle

@Sminpa2025 Hi I would deff say to know the school and their mission statement and how their program will help you become a PA!

Who are you outside of academics ex : you like cooking, reading etc!

WHY PA?

Finally : Be Yourself ! 🙂 

Hope that helps and Goodluck!!!!

Also @LIprePA has made a Mercy College Cl-24 page for all accepted so we can get to know one another before classes start !!!! 🙂 

1 hour ago, JJizzle said:

@Sminpa2025 Hi I would deff say to know the school and their mission statement and how their program will help you become a PA!

Who are you outside of academics ex : you like cooking, reading etc!

WHY PA?

Finally : Be Yourself ! 🙂 

Hope that helps and Goodluck!!!!

Also @LIprePA has made a Mercy College Cl-24 page for all accepted so we can get to know one another before classes start !!!! 🙂 

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

• Like 1