2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

16 hours ago, Chanel05 said:

Me too. This waiting is killing me. its crazy how some people already heard back. Some were Mercy students already but still. I am getting nervous. 

I graduated from Mercy in 2020 and still radio silence. 😑 But the good news is that it's not a rejection until you actually get a rejection.

On 2/7/2022 at 10:44 AM, Chanel05 said:

@TippyPPA22what dd you change about your application that you believe made you a more attractive candidate, this time around? I am asking to prepare myself if I do not get in this cycle. I am waiting to hear back from two schools and have 1 more application to submit. 

I was in a unique position where my classes were expiring so I went back to school and got a second degree in Health Science (was much cheaper than just doing pre-reqs), I did more volunteering and more shadowing and I varied my PCE as I was a Radiology Technologist Aide for two and a half years and became a Medical Technician in an Urgent Care. I also completely revamped my personal statement.