Application Cycle 2021-2022

On 6/21/2021 at 10:58 PM, sshain said:

Last year they had some unorthodox questions compared to other programs where I interviewed so just be prepared to think on your toes and be yourself! I think the most important thing to remember on interview day is that they KNOW you are qualified to be in the program and they want to see who you are and what you'll bring to the 2023 cohort. 

Also, they were really stone faced in our interviews last year and they'll likely be the same for you (try not to take that personally). We also had a good amount of people that were able to get spots off of the waitlist (I was one of them). If that happens to you, it isn't the end of the world!

We have two really great student organizations within our class as well that I forgot to mention if you want to ask questions about them during your Q&A sessions. They are: PASS (PA Student Society) and PASPDI (PA Students Promoting Diversity & Inclusion). 

Quick question,

When did you interview last cycle and how quickly did you find out?

14 hours ago, detay98 said:

Quick question,

When did you interview last cycle and how quickly did you find out?

I interviewed on October 27th which was the last day and I found out my status on November 9th! That was essentially the timeline for everyone in our class, about 2 weeks 

56 minutes ago, detay98 said:

How’s everyone feeling after interview day?  All in all, it was a great day but can’t help but overthink about it lol there are some things I wish I did better but yeahhh

I agree! Sitting here overthinking what I said and wishing I would’ve answered a few questions better. Here’s to a long 4 weeks of waiting!!🙏

1 hour ago, detay98 said:

How’s everyone feeling after interview day?  All in all, it was a great day but can’t help but overthink about it lol there are some things I wish I did better but yeahhh

I definitely went over the questions in my head over and over 😂 I really hope we find out sooner than 4 weeks! Last year it seemed to be about 2.5, right after the second round of interviews.

2 hours ago, detay98 said:

I totally feel the same way! I thought the interview was very straightforward, but I definitely did stumble on some words. Good luck you guys all; fingers crossed we all get accepted!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 2021pabound said:

Has anyone received any new interview invites or rejections? Been checking my email everyday for updates😅

I think pbluver97 is right. They send out rejections after all the interviews have been conducted. I also didn’t get my interview invite almost a month after I submitted my app, so dont worry about it too much if you submitted recently.😊

46 minutes ago, SamiK22 said:

Just got an email I was waitlisted. Congrats to those accepted and good luck to everyone tomorrow😊

I've heard people getting off the waitlist pretty frequently last cycle too. Good luck with everything!!!

1 hour ago, alyssamarie said:

My interview is tomorrow morning and I am nervous!! Any advice from those who interviewed on July 6th or current students? I’m hoping those who interviewed on July 6th find out soon, I know the waiting game is stressful!

The interview was very straight forward and short. I think it was your standard questions, and be sure to know the PA profession well. There was a student Q&A when you are waiting for your individual interview, and a short faculty Q&A after everyone has finished interviewing. Good luck tomorrow!

• Like 1