Application Cycle 2021-2022

Just now, eerr99 said:

Has anyone heard back from the July 20th interviews yet or know when we should expect to hear? I know the earlier group heard back very quickly!

I haven’t heard anything yet. I am hoping to hear back sometime this week maybe! Going on two weeks of waiting now so I think it will be soon! 

For anyone still waiting for an interview invite, have you heard anything? I applied back in July and I received an email on 7/23 stating “Your CASPA application to the Physician Assistant Studies Program at the University of Pittsburgh has been received and remains in a queue to be reviewed by the Admissions Committee” but I haven’t heard anything since. I’ve been frantically refreshing my email😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sammyj said:

For anyone still waiting for an interview invite, have you heard anything? I applied back in July and I received an email on 7/23 stating “Your CASPA application to the Physician Assistant Studies Program at the University of Pittsburgh has been received and remains in a queue to be reviewed by the Admissions Committee” but I haven’t heard anything since. I’ve been frantically refreshing my email😂

I submitted to CASPA 6/20 and Pitt verified 6/23.  I got the same e-mail on 7/23 and again today.  I hope it truly means they have not reviewed my application yet, but am getting nervous that I applied too late as I know people have been offered interviews for September already.  I'd love to see a graph of how many people applied each day of the cycle 😄

Stay positive, friends!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sammyj said:

I received an email saying “After a careful review, we have decided to place your application in our decision-pending file.  At this time, we will continue to evaluate applicants this cycle, and may or may not offer you an interview for a seat in the class that starts in January of 2022” back in mid July and received the same email again today. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!! When you accepted your interview invite via email did you get any sort of response that they received your response? I was expecting to get some sort of a confirmation, perhaps a notification that I would get more information as my interview date got closer. I just want to ensure that they received my acceptance of the interview but also do not want to double email admissions.