2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, JDB91 said:

Anyone know when admission decisions go out? I forgot what I was told when I interviewed.

Also wondering if anyone has any information on this... I was told in my interview, "towards the beginning of December." Well, it's the beginning of December and I'm due to start another program January 3rd but OHSU is my top choice! Stressful yet privileged predicament. 😬

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SpencerDSG said:

Also wondering if anyone has any information on this... I was told in my interview, "towards the beginning of December." Well, it's the beginning of December and I'm due to start another program January 3rd but OHSU is my top choice! Stressful yet privileged predicament. 😬

Would that be GF?

1 hour ago, SpencerDSG said:

Ah haha no not George Fox. On another note, I emailed OHSU and asked when they are finishing up meetings this week and next week. She said that earliest they would release on 12/10 but most likely sometime the following week. 

Wow, that’s quite the decision process! It’s funny, I’ve had two other interviews and already heard back from both of them, since interviewing with OHSU..

Guest anonRAM2023
On 12/3/2021 at 11:40 PM, NateO said:

Wow, that’s quite the decision process! It’s funny, I’ve had two other interviews and already heard back from both of them, since interviewing with OHSU..

Ya, I've already taken a spot in another program but OHSU is top choice... anxiously waiting for a while.

On 12/14/2021 at 12:24 AM, kbeee said:

Got the acceptance call Friday! Haven't gotten an official email yet but Pat mentioned it should come sometime this week. Is there a GroupMe or Facebook set up to connect with other people in the class?

Congrats!! I haven’t seen/heard of a Facebook or groupme but would love to join once we have one!