2021-2022 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, FromATCtoPAC said:

Congrats to everyone accepted! And best of luck to those on the wait list 🙂

Much to my disappointment, I received the rejection email yesterday. Big Sad today. But very excited for those who get to be PA students at OHSU!! 

Good luck everyone,

- Gabby

I unfortunately received an email declining me yesterday as well, I was hoping for at least a waitlist response but it was not meant to be. Still thankful to have made it to the interview process and been given a chance. 

Good luck to everyone on the waitlist & to those who got accepted you are going to be incredible PAs! Good luck on your future endeavors everyone! 🙂😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 4:00 PM, myriam said:

Honestly just be you- they are so personable and easy to talk to. They were so friendly OHSU is an amazing school and they care a lot about their students. We are unable to talk about the actual questions or process much but biggest thing that helped me was searching up MMI questions on google (ethical and scenario based) and just go through and answer the way you would in the actual interview. Map out your thoughts on paper. It is 5 stations with different questions. 

I found this link useful: https://bemoacademicconsulting.com/blog/sample-mmi-practice-questions

Also ThePAPlatform has some useful information! 

Hope it helps! Good luck!  

Was your interview virtual?

• 1 month later...