CAPSA Transcript Entry and Submission

So I am working on my CASPA and have run into a wall. I submitted my transcript because that was always the first thing I was told to do. But my semester ends in two weeks and I do not believe I will have my application ready to submit by then. Will I have to reorder my transcripts to send to CASPA? Or should I just update my grades for those courses?

Also, what do I do about future courses where I do not know how the course title will look? Is it ok if those are not perfectly matched to an official transcript?

From what I have read, if you want those classes to count for your GPA you will need to resend the transcripts once your official grades are posted. Just updating them yourself on caspa doesn't really do much besides tell schools they were updated. It won't change your CASPA calculated GPA when you manually change them.

As for the question about your application not being ready in two weeks. If it's not going to be ready what's the problem with resubmitting your transcripts?

If you know what future courses you have to take you can look in the school catalog and find the course numbers and names. I don't think it will matter if they are slightly different since those future courses won't be verified. If you don't get into a school and apply again next year then you would have to submit official transcripts with matched up course names and numbers.

• Upvote 1