2021-2022 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

On 5/10/2021 at 4:48 PM, jw123 said:

Hi everyone! My name is Jordyn & I was accepted to PCOM Philadelphia during the last cycle. I'm starting in June & I would love to answer any questions you may have as they arise. I just started an instagram account to share my journey as a PCOM PA student if you're interested: @ jaythepa.s . Good luck to you all!!

Hey Jordyn! I just received a last minute interview invite for PCOM PA Campus. What is their interview style?

I was accepted to the program in October and put the deposit down. However, I was accepted to my top choice program this week so I will be forfeiting my spot. This was a really hard decision because the program is amazing and everyone I spoke with was really genuine. They have great opportunities to grow as a person and future provider. Good luck to everyone! 

On 12/6/2021 at 5:52 PM, thisisliz said:

Just got an interview invite today for Friday 12/10, but will be turning it down. But I guess this means that they're still interviewing for anyone waiting to hear back!

Hello! Do you mind telling me when you submitted your application? I applied end of August and still haven’t heard anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spatel171 said:

Hi! Anyone still waiting to hear back? I have not heard back since I applied in June. I read in the earlier posts that they will be interviewing in February too but I just wanted to ask if anyone else was in the same boat as me.

Same here! It’s so stressful waiting, but I also figure better no news than bad news for now

• Like 3