2021-2022 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

13 minutes ago, caccac said:

I just received an interview invite for October 26th! In the email it states that the interview starts at 9:00am, but in the confirmation link it says it starts at 11:20am. Has anyone else had this problem?

Congrats on the interview! When did you submit your application?

22 minutes ago, caccac said:

I just received an interview invite for October 26th! In the email it states that the interview starts at 9:00am, but in the confirmation link it says it starts at 11:20am. Has anyone else had this problem?

Congratulation!! Would you mind sharing some of your stats please? 

59 minutes ago, caccac said:

yay congrats! I honestly have no idea, I have mine on 10/21 and it says the same thing. I think there might be a few things prior to interviews like presentation interview welcome and such but I dont know!!

41 minutes ago, prepagal17 said:

yay congrats! I honestly have no idea, I have mine on 10/21 and it says the same thing. I think there might be a few things prior to interviews like presentation interview welcome and such but I dont know!!

Hey congrats! I applied around June, still haven't heard anything. Would you mind sharing your stats please? 

3 hours ago, prepagal17 said:

yours also starts on 11:20 AM? My first thought when reading was that after the information session, there would be designated times for each interviewee while the others wait. Additionally, how long is the entire interview session said to last, from 9 AM until what time?

I only applied to the GA campus but was under the impression that both PCOM's admissions was rolling, meaning those who applied early had a better chance. Looks like no one on here that applied in June has heard but those who applied in Sept have. So should those who applied in June assume we will not get an interview?

I submitted my CASPA application in May and the supplemental in July.

I received an interview invite for the 22nd! It’s possible they’re not done sending out their rounds of interviews yet! 

I interviewed with a school after their 4-5th round of interviews even though I applied in May to them too. People who applied months after me heard back before I did. They were rolling and I assumed I was getting rejected after I kept not hearing back.

So, it’s not a rejection until it is 😌

Hi! I JUST received an interview invite for 11/2 (I applied on 10/6). I have a conflict that would be very hard to move on that day. Is it frowned upon to request to reschedule? It is an option in the email, but I don't want to hinder my ability to get accepted. In theory, I could move the conflict, it would just be very difficult. Let me know what you guys think!

53 minutes ago, rmlfuturepa said:

Hi! I JUST received an interview invite for 11/2 (I applied on 10/6). I have a conflict that would be very hard to move on that day. Is it frowned upon to request to reschedule? It is an option in the email, but I don't want to hinder my ability to get accepted. In theory, I could move the conflict, it would just be very difficult. Let me know what you guys think!

Congrats on the interview! I applied around 9/17 so I am hoping I hear from them soon. I think if they give you an option to reschedule and that would be what is best for you then reach out and explain that you have a conflict. They should be understanding 😀

• Like 1