2021-2022 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! My name is Jordyn & I was accepted to PCOM Philadelphia during the last cycle. I'm starting in June & I would love to answer any questions you may have as they arise. I just started an instagram account to share my journey as a PCOM PA student if you're interested: @ jaythepa.s . Good luck to you all!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I submitted 5/19 and was verified on 5/20!

On 5/20/2021 at 2:06 PM, pbluver97 said:

Hi everyone! Best of luck!
Question, do they email the supplemental application to us?

On 5/16/2021 at 5:06 PM, smallturtle said:

Has anyone received an email to pay the supplemental fee? 

On their website, it says "Acknowledgment emails with instructions to pay the $75 PCOM application fee will be sent beginning in mid-June." Also it seems like this email is just to pay an extra fee and does not mention anything about an extra formal application

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, jw123 said:

Hi everyone! My name is Jordyn & I was accepted to PCOM Philadelphia during the last cycle. I'm starting in June & I would love to answer any questions you may have as they arise. I just started an instagram account to share my journey as a PCOM PA student if you're interested: @ jaythepa.s . Good luck to you all!!

omg amazing! congrats. what are your stats? I just applied in mid may. hope thats early enough.

On 5/28/2021 at 11:09 PM, PrePAGal707 said:

omg amazing! congrats. what are your stats? I just applied in mid may. hope thats early enough.

Hi!! DM me here or on instagram and I would love to share with you there. I didn’t submit my application until the beginning of August so you definitely submitted early enough!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, ac123 said:

For the question on CASPA asking about identifying deficiencies in your application, is this where we would write about any classes we had to take? What else have people written about in this section?

I believe you only use this section if you failed a class and retook it! If not-- leave it blank! 🙂 Hope that helps!

1 minute ago, thisisliz said:

Finally got the confirmation email with link to applicant portal to pay the fee today!

Unfortunately I saw that only 3 of my letters got forwarded to them, and I can't tell which ones?

just got this too and I payed the fee and it says they got 3 of my letter of recs. are we to do anything else?

1 minute ago, prepagal17 said:

just got this too and I payed the fee and it says they got 3 of my letter of recs. are we to do anything else?

I noticed this too. I have 5 letter of recs on caspa, so I’d hope they would pick whatever ones satisfy the requirements, but now I don’t know if I should reach out to them?