2021-2022 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

On 10/29/2021 at 10:43 AM, prepagal17 said:

can anyone who participated in the student panel tell me about their experience? I am going to try to attend 11/1

I missed the student question panel the day after my interview due to class. Do they send out the google meet links for the student question panels each week? I remember Kevin saying that they were going to hold student panels each week, but I'm not sure how to find out when they are.

17 hours ago, tdi99 said:

Do you guys think with the holiday this week they will still send out some decisions on Friday? 4 weeks since my interview and I am so so nervous!😬

I feel like we will be waiting the full 6 weeks 😭 I am right there with you, it’s been 4 weeks since my interview and I can’t stop anxiously checking my emails!

Hi all.

Did anyone else apply with what they thought were good stats and have still not heard anything from PCOM? I applied end of August and have gotten interviews at 6 out of 9 schools I applied to but have heard nothing from PCOM which is my top choice. Feeling a little down about it and confused.

1 hour ago, sxa5598 said:

Hi all.

Did anyone else apply with what they thought were good stats and have still not heard anything from PCOM? I applied end of August and have gotten interviews at 6 out of 9 schools I applied to but have heard nothing from PCOM which is my top choice. Feeling a little down about it and confused.

hey! I wouldn't worry too much! last year it seems like they interviewed through january/february so there is definitely still time to hear from them 🙂

hi all!

my applicant portal it seems like it has changed a bit, under application materials the date isn't updated and it no longer has the option at the bottom to update application. I am not sure if this is just a glitch with the website but just about now every little thing makes me nervous lol, is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, prepagal17 said:

Waitlisted from 10/21 interview!! Never been waitlisted before so kind of discouraged. Can anyone explain how this process works?

Don't be discouraged! This is my third wait list. Usually after they have finished interviewing everyone, they will go through all the waitlisted applications and fill in needed spots. For PCOM, they said that they accept people all the way up until the first day of classes.