2021-2022 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

16 minutes ago, prepaisabele said:

Hi!! Did anyone else receive an email that their application was incomplete? I submitted in June. The portal says my application fee was received along with all of my recommendation letters. Is there something else I am supposed to submit?

I got the same email.. and same it says the received my payment + recs.. so im confused as to why i got the email. Anyone have a solution for this/ am I not seeing something that im supposed to be seeing? 

7 hours ago, prepaisabele said:

Hi!! Did anyone else receive an email that their application was incomplete? I submitted in June. The portal says my application fee was received along with all of my recommendation letters. Is there something else I am supposed to submit?

Yes i did! I was super confused because i submitted in late May and paid the supplemental fee when they sent out the email that we could pay it. All of my stuff is in so glad I’m not the only one! 

• 3 weeks later...