2021-2022 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

4 hours ago, Julia523 said:

I haven’t heard back from about an interview yet but for those waiting I emailed a question about my application and they told me that mine was in the queue to be reviewed which hopefully means they are still reviewing and planning to interview!

This is actually very reassuring that they're still looking. I needed this today, thank you. Fingers crossed!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, mibo04 said:

Did anyone hear back from PCOM? The next cycle is going to open up soon and I am nervous.

I am waitlisted and waiting to hear back is killing me. I have to apply next cycle if I don't get good news from them so I am nervous as well. 😕

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how much movement there has been in the waitlist but it looks like i am going to have to start preparing for the next cycle, the only info I could find was a FB group for the class of 2024 with 53 members...which I am assuming means there is only 7 seats left in the class if the class size is 60 😕 

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, jw123 said:

Hi everyone! My name is Jordyn & I was accepted to PCOM Philadelphia during the last cycle. I'm starting in June & I would love to answer any questions you may have as they arise. I just started an instagram account to share my journey as a PCOM PA student if you're interested: @ jaythepa.s . Good luck to you all!!

Hi Jordyn, I was planning to submit my application today. Would it be too late to submit??