Northeastern PA Program 2022 Cohort

On 11/8/2021 at 10:34 PM, pa0708 said:

Do you think they have made all of their accepted/waitlist calls already? Or are they still in the process of filling seats?

Has anyone been contacted for waitlist yet? 

Also, does anyone have any thought on contacting the school for an update? I have a decision deadline for another program next week but would much rather attend northeastern…but i haven't heard anything since I interviewed

3 hours ago, bahpa242 said:

Has anyone been contacted for waitlist yet? 

Also, does anyone have any thought on contacting the school for an update? I have a decision deadline for another program next week but would much rather attend northeastern…but i haven't heard anything since I interviewed

At my interview on 10/28 they told us we would hear within 3-4 weeks and that some would hear sooner. Today is the 2 week mark. Hopefully we will hear something soon!

8 hours ago, MeganSC said:

why do you think that? do they usually not give acceptances after two weeks?

From what I’ve seen from past forums and the info I’ve got by talking to people is that they call all the accepted people right away (which they did this year after the 2nd round of interviews). The accepted people have until the 19th to put their deposit in, which is next week. 

so my thought process is that everyone who hasn’t heard from them is either going to be offered a spot on the alternate list/waitlist or will be rejected. Not sure if they are going to wait to tell us until after the accepted people put their deposits in though. Bc if someone gives up their seat maybe they’ll just pull someone off the waitlist right away. 

Hi all! Congrats to everyone who has gotten in so far. I am a current 1st year student at Northeastern if anyone has any questions! My email is hannabach.g@northeastern.edu. To those who are waitlisted or haven't heard back yet, don't stress - we had a lot of people move in off of the waitlist in our class, yours truly included. Good luck to all with the rest of the cycle!

Edited by ghannabach
ETA email
  • Like 1