Northeastern PA Program 2022 Cohort

2 hours ago, PAsandPugs said:

@pahopeful12345 It was sent 9/1 with a direct link for registration so I would check spam maybe? Otherwise I would email the admissions team and ask for the link because I’m almost certain it should have gone out to everyone 

I also did not receive this email. Do you know if the open house is specific to the PA program, or is it a graduate school open house? I see there is a link to sign up for a graduate school open house on their website for the 28-30th, but I’m not sure if this is the one you got an email about? 

The one I went to was a graduate school open house which was an amazing experience. They allow you to explore the school, clubs, attend a student panel, provided resume review and professional portraits, and even a light lunch.

Each major, including PA, had their own room for presentation at two different times. My tip is to go to the early one, they also may show you their stim lab and I think when I went they didn't do a second presentation, so you don't want to miss out!

Looks like they're doing it virtually this year: https://bouve.northeastern.edu/admissions/graduate-admissions/#gradadmissionsevents

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, thisisliz said:

Anybody planning on attending the open house session at noon today? I'll be in the middle of clinic, so not sure I'll be able to tune in, but hoping somebody else is and can take notes or ask about when they think they'll start with interviews...

35 minutes ago, Nkpa20 said:

Im going to try but also working

Can someone send the link to the virtual open house? It’s not working in my email. 

6 hours ago, pahopeful12345 said:

I haven’t heard anything yet. 

I have not as well. Hoping soon since they said during the open house "early october". The website says that interviews are usually "scheduled in mid-october" and "Applicants selected for personal interviews will be notified via email a few weeks prior to the date of the interview". So hopefully if not this week then next?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eerr99 said:

Something came up and I was unable to attend the open house session, today I got an email about missing it and I’m worried this looks bad on me in the admissions process. Did anyone else have this happen/any thoughts?

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I think that might just be an automated email. I attended it but still got an email that said I missed it. I signed up for it with two different emails so that might be why. But again, it’s probably an automated email with a feedback survey they send out to everyone. 

Just received an interview invite and I'm stoked; this is a really great program!! However, I'm going to graciously decline as I already accepted a seat at my top choice program which starts in January. Hopefully this offers an opportunity for another applicant here.

Best of luck to you all!

Edited by Asclepius
Grammatical
  • Like 7