Northeastern PA Program 2022 Cohort

On 11/1/2021 at 5:00 PM, PrePa4 said:

They told my interview group that we were the last interview 😔

So if we have yet to hear back even though we have decent stats and applied mid June but have heard nothing to assume bad news? I applied to 12 schools received 2 rejections and have heard nothing from the others 😭

2 minutes ago, Ari323 said:

So if we have yet to hear back even though we have decent stats and applied mid June but have heard nothing to assume bad news? I applied to 12 schools received 2 rejections and have heard nothing from the others 😭

Sorry not we … But yeah it’s already November 2nd and I’m starting to absolutely panic

Hey @yayyforPA I don't think there is a Facebook page yet. I don't have Facebook haha but would love to join some sort of group so that we can all get to know each other. 

Good luck to everyone! Don't lose heart, they are still making calls and I am a firm believer in the universe and that people will end up where they belong 🙂 You got this!!! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, yayyforPA said:

Hey guys, I was recently accepted!! I can't wait to meet you all, is there a facebook page or Groupme that we can start? 🙂

I was accepted on Monday for the dual degree program!! Has anyone received their official email yet?? And yes I’d love that!! 

2 hours ago, PrepaMA78 said:

Hey everyone. I was accepted to this program on Tuesday but I have yet to receive the confirmation email. Has anyone else not received it yet either? Also does anyone know how long we get to decide and if the time starts when the email gets sent or when they called us?

I was accepted Tuesday as well and I got the email an hour ago!

2 hours ago, prepact said:

Was it an official acceptance email? I just got an email to set up my northeastern student account, which confused me because I didn't get the official letter yet. 

Just got my official acceptance email a few hours ago. I got that student account email yesterday so I’m assuming you’ll be getting your tomorrow by the latest . On mine is says that you have until November 19th to decide and submit the deposit and I received my phone call on Tuesday for reference.

Edited by Sxcbb
  • Like 1