2021 - 2022 Application Cycle!

On 7/30/2021 at 1:59 PM, ambthefuturepa said:

Just received a second level evaluation email! Fingers crossed for an interview!

just got a rejection. i knew this was a long shot for me but still bummed because it has always been my dream school. I know there are so many other deserving applicants on here and i wish luck to you all!  

@PrePAStudent1998, I do not think so. At this point in the cycle processing slows down due to volume of applications coming in. But then again, I am no expert, just concluding that from things I have read (I am also an applicant). I would stick to the mantra that "no news is good news" until/if the time comes that a rejection is sent. Good luck with everything, keep ya head up!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LaurenK17 said:

Another program will be lucky to have you! Can I ask when you submitted your application? I still haven't heard anything.

Thank you! I submitted my application on July 28th. I was afraid of missing out and I submitted before I took the GRE. Judging by the email they sent, it seems that was the reason. I was missing application material

On 8/10/2021 at 10:22 PM, LaurenK17 said:

Another program will be lucky to have you! Can I ask when you submitted your application? I still haven't heard anything.

Not OP, but I submitted to UF on 7/1 and have only received the confirmation email stating my application has been forwarded to the admissions committee for review. No other evaluations.

Got an interview invite today! Interviewing on September 27th and 28th. I submitted my application on 5/18, got verified on 5/19, received the first email from UF (that my application was received) on 5/24, and received the second email from UF (that my application was forwarded for 2nd level review) on 6/10.

Edited by Gatorx2

16 minutes ago, maebry said:

how was the interview experience for everyone on 8/30? was it a more relaxed or more standard MMI?

did they mention about accepting anyone 1-2 weeks after the interview or will they be doing all acceptances in december this cycle?

thank yaaa 🙂

Hi! Personally I felt more relaxed with the questions they asked and felt like it was less formal than a normal MMI. They said a few acceptances will come out before December but the majority would be in December.. good luck 😊

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Katie1197 said:

Hi! Personally I felt more relaxed with the questions they asked and felt like it was less formal than a normal MMI. They said a few acceptances will come out before December but the majority would be in December.. good luck 😊

Thank you so much! good luck to you as well ❤️