2021 - 2022 Application Cycle!

3 hours ago, AHoagland said:

I haven't received my second level eval email yet. I'm thinking about calling them to ask about the status of my application, I know some schools like when people reach out like this but others don't. Does this sound like a good idea or should I just leave it?

I haven’t received my second level eval email yet either (applied 6/25, initial review email 7/6). I was tempted to call but decided against it because I feel like they’ll just say something generic. I asked during a virtual fair how long it should take between the first and second level evaluation emails (it had been ~1 month since I applied at that point) and the admissions person replied something like “the time frame varies greatly, but no news is good news”

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2021 at 2:56 PM, Plsacceptme123 said:

I haven’t received my second level eval email yet either (applied 6/25, initial review email 7/6). I was tempted to call but decided against it because I feel like they’ll just say something generic. I asked during a virtual fair how long it should take between the first and second level evaluation emails (it had been ~1 month since I applied at that point) and the admissions person replied something like “the time frame varies greatly, but no news is good news”

Same, I applied to UF 6/30 and received the first-level evaluation on 7/6.

• Upvote 1

Guest sofargone
22 hours ago, lablover01 said:

I missed a call from 352-392-5472 labeled “University of Florida.” Is this the number anyone was called from to get an interview? There was no message left!

I got my call from a different #

My second eval and interview invitation came 1 week apart (9 days exactly). I applied originally on July 20th or so. 

Edited by sofargone

• 3 weeks later...