2021 - 2022 Application Cycle!

Submitted: 6/3

Verified: 6/7

First level evaluation: 6/14

Second level evaluation: 09/02

I have not heard anything since receiving the second level evaluation email and it seems others receive a decision one way or another within a few weeks of receiving the second level evaluation. Is it too early to send a follow up email? I do not want to come off as inpatient.

Edited by lablover01

9 hours ago, lablover01 said:

Submitted: 6/3

Verified: 6/7

First level evaluation: 6/14

Second level evaluation: 09/02

I have not heard anything since receiving the second level evaluation email and it seems others receive a decision one way or another within a few weeks of receiving the second level evaluation. Is it too early to send a follow up email? I do not want to come off as inpatient.

I am wondering the same! I got my 2nd eval email 10/02 and can't decide if I should reach out or not.

I have a question regarding the virtual MMI format. I see that there are multiple interviews along with general discussions. Are the questions in these interview stations solely focused on traditional and ethical scenarios or do they include weird questions asking, for example, about the kind of car you would be?

Additionally, I see that the group activity is scheduled for 15 minutes, but the entire block is for nearly 2 hours. What will we be doing during this outside time?

Thanks.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:20 PM, PrePAStudent1998 said:

I just got my second level eval, does anyone know if they're done with interviews for this cycle? 

If they are doing second level evals then I don't think they are done with interviews. I don't imagine they would be reviewing applications if they were done interviewing.

On 11/9/2021 at 11:18 AM, na792 said:

I have a question regarding the virtual MMI format. I see that there are multiple interviews along with general discussions. Are the questions in these interview stations solely focused on traditional and ethical scenarios or do they include weird questions asking, for example, about the kind of car you would be?

Additionally, I see that the group activity is scheduled for 15 minutes, but the entire block is for nearly 2 hours. What will we be doing during this outside time?

Thanks.

During the rest of the 2 hours (when you are not in the group activity) you are encouraged to socialize with the other applicants and to get to know your potential classmates 🙂

• Upvote 1

I interviewed Oct. 4 and 5 and have not heard anything. I reached out because I was admitted into a different program to see where UF was at in their admissions timeline and I was told that UF will release decisions mid-December. 

Based off this thread, there are some interviewees that were accepted after their interview on 10/25 - 10/26. 

No news is good news, but I’m not optimistic. Anybody who interviewed the 4 and 5 get any good news? 

26 minutes ago, theroad2PA said:

Anyone know if they are still doing interviews?  I have literally heard nothing, and this was my top choice.  I've already been accepted to a couple of other schools, but I've been holding out some hope on this one, though it seems futile at this point.  Thanks!

I believe they said they were running interviews into the last week of November/ (possibly) first week of December.. but not 100% sure! Last year they started sending out decisions the first and second week of December😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, HopefulPrePA said:

Got the email that I’m on the Alternate List today. Pretty bummed out but I’m trying to stay optimistic. Anyone else hear anything like an acceptance or if they’re on the top 5/ alternate list?

I received a waitlist email as well. Guess the waiting game continues! Trying to stay optimistic 

I also received an email today around noon notifying me that I was on the alternate list, specifically that I was one of the top five on the list. Does anyone know how many were offered seats off of the alternate list in the past years? 

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! 

1 hour ago, KMa1127 said:

No one has heard about any acceptances or rejections? 

Yeah, it seems odd because if they are notifying people about being on the alternate list, then they should have filled the remaining 21 spots (based on the assumption that 39/60 students are in the Facebook chat). However, I would gladly like to be wrong as I haven’t heard back either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...