Mercer 2020-2021 Cycle

13 minutes ago, healthsciencedawg21 said:

Has anyone who made updates to their patient care hours after submitting the CASPA application used the Surveymonkey link? Or have people just emailed them directly to the program? 

I emailed them directly to update my hours and he said for the future to use the link! So think you could do either but it seemed like they preferred the survey monkey link

15 hours ago, onedaypa23 said:

i haven’t heard anything yet either

On 2/10/2021 at 9:07 PM, futurepa1245 said:

Nope:/ 

On 2/10/2021 at 5:44 PM, PAPA2020 said:

Did anyone from the 2/1 interview group ever end up hearing anything?

Based on the last few interviews, I would think they might call today since they were supposed to review them on Monday. 🤞 Good luck, everyone!!

On 2/10/2021 at 6:19 PM, ecc2323 said:

I emailed them directly to update my hours and he said for the future to use the link! So think you could do either but it seemed like they preferred the survey monkey link

Thank you! Just to confirm, is this the link they sent you: Mercer PA Program Patient Care Hours Update Survey (surveymonkey.com) ? I found in on Google after seeing someone in a previous year application cycle mention it and I just want to make sure it's correct!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 6:35 PM, DJB13 said:

Has anyone submitted their application in December and still has yet to hear anything from Mercer? Yes I submitted 

I did, I applied mid-December around the 15th, and haven’t heard anything. I’m just hoping there is still a chance for interviews in April and May ! 

Congrats to all those interviewed and accepted! I’m still hoping maybe at an invite for an interview. I have a question for those accepted- do any of you have any outstanding pre-requisites that are in progress or/and you included a plan in your application to complete all of the pre-requisites before the program starts? Just asking because I’m enrolled this semester in 2 of the required pre- requisites. I’m curious if they are interviewing anyone in my same situation? Thanks in advance! 

4 hours ago, jlberan83 said:

I did, I applied mid-December around the 15th, and haven’t heard anything. I’m just hoping there is still a chance for interviews in April and May ! 

Yes let's keep our fingers crossed! But congratulations to all who's been accepted!!

20 hours ago, jlberan83 said:

Congrats to all those interviewed and accepted! I’m still hoping maybe at an invite for an interview. I have a question for those accepted- do any of you have any outstanding pre-requisites that are in progress or/and you included a plan in your application to complete all of the pre-requisites before the program starts? Just asking because I’m enrolled this semester in 2 of the required pre- requisites. I’m curious if they are interviewing anyone in my same situation? Thanks in advance! 

Yeah! I interviewed in December with an outstanding pre-requisite that I was currently enrolled in at the time 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kaykay20102 said:

Do you guys think it is worth it for me to apply, since they are rolling admissions? I am from California, so I was hesitant, but just got waitlisted at my dream school:/ I know it says apps aren't due until 4/1 now...

I would if something really stands out to you about Mercer. if its just another school/last ditch effort, they will prob see through that.  

I was accepted from the Jan interview group (in jan) and would love to connect with any future classmates! you can find me on insta @kerrigarciaa. Would love to go into this matriculation process already having a friend. if there is anyone who feels the same way, feel free to reach out!!

Edited by kforpa
  • Like 3