Mercer 2020-2021 Cycle

Hey everyone! I applied in November and I have not heard any application updates (other than them saying they received my application). Is anyone else in this same position? I am wondering if that means they are still considering me, or on the other hand if it really means I am pretty much not being considered. Good luck to everyone else that is still applying/waiting on a decision!

On 3/31/2021 at 9:20 PM, PAapp1234 said:

Hey everyone! I applied in November and I have not heard any application updates (other than them saying they received my application). Is anyone else in this same position? I am wondering if that means they are still considering me, or on the other hand if it really means I am pretty much not being considered. Good luck to everyone else that is still applying/waiting on a decision!

I would think it means you're still being considered. Generally speaking, the programs that rejected me have been reasonably quick about it, and Mercer still has two or three interview dates left. Good luck!

On 3/31/2021 at 10:20 PM, PAapp1234 said:

Hi!! I am a current first year student, I applied in January and did not get an invite until late April. You can update clinical hours you accrue in the meantime by sending an email.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 9:18 PM, manu26 said:

Hi!! I am a current first year student, I applied in January and did not get an invite until late April. You can update clinical hours you accrue in the meantime by sending an email.

Do you mind sharing your stats when you applied/were accepted? I applied late January and haven't heard anything besides a reply to an email when I updated them on a completed course. I sent an email a few weeks ago to update my PCE hours as well.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, sushicatxo said:

Do you mind sharing your stats when you applied/were accepted? I applied late January and haven't heard anything besides a reply to an email when I updated them on a completed course. I sent an email a few weeks ago to update my PCE hours as well.

Applied-December 2019 ; Verified-January 2020; Interview invitation-April 2020; Interviewed - May 11; Accepted - May 21

I am a non-traditional student with a background in computer science and a Bachelor's outside the US. 

cGPA: 3.61; sGPA&Post-bacc: 4.0; GRE: 313; PCE at the time of interview:700, Shadowing: 40, Volunteer hours: 750

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Fbombplantmom said:

Do you mean May 11th? Or did they have 2 interviews for May? I was thinking maybe graduation would postpone the calls until next week. I'm not sure though. But I keep checking my phone just in case 🙂

Yes sorry ☺️May 11th. I’ve been checking my phone all day too, but I think because of graduation that might not be their focus for today. 

• 3 weeks later...