2012-2013 Application cycle

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest carolanimal
UNT recently e-mailed me requesting to send an updated transcript at the end of my Fall 2012 semester....so I was put in a giant "maybe" pile. Just informing ya'll that they have started contacting people.

I received the same email. I think this is a good sign. They could have easily not responded so I think they see potential in us.

@Davnymt: I was told by UNT that they generally look for GRE scores above the 50th percentile, but it will not make or break your application. They don't have a minimum score.

I got called for an interview about a week after I got my supplemental application in July. It's scheduled for the 14th of September.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
if you do not hear back, does that mean you did not get in or do you get an official rejection letter?

If you haven't heard back yet, it could mean a few things. They do several rounds of interviews, so they might still be evaluating your packet. As far as I know, they send out rejection letters, so until you get official notice you are still in the mix.

Archived