2012-2013 Application cycle

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi! I am new to the forum...does anyone know if they call for interviews in the order in which you applied?
I believe admission for UNT is rolling basis, so the earlier you apply, the possibility of receive a call for interview is going to be higher after they receive application from CASPA and your supplemental application, that is of course, if they think you are a qualified candidate. It seems to me that they hold one interview section per month.

Overall GPA: 2.89

Sci GPA: 3.6

Post Bacc Sci GPA: 3.81

Post Bacc/Last 60 hrs GPA: 3.84

GRE 160/160/5.0 (new version)

HCE 3000+ Hrs as a Patient Tech in the hostpial, 2/3s of it in the ICU

Hope that helps!

Besides my undergrade gpa and GRE score are lower than yours, my post academic grades and HCE are pretty close to yours. How long did you wait for interview notification from UNT?

I submited mine around Nov 13th and received an email from PA coordinator yesterday regarded app account activation.

The application status in my account only shows it's complete, nothing else.

It took several weeks to process and I got mine in pretty early. My GRE scores took a while to get in too, so once they were in I think everything was fine. If your account shows complete, then you've done everything, now its just a waiting game. Good luck!

Besides my undergrade gpa and GRE score are lower than yours, my post academic grades and HCE are pretty close to yours. How long did you wait for interview notification from UNT?

I submited mine around Nov 13th and received an email from PA coordinator yesterday regarded app account activation.

The application status in my account only shows it's complete, nothing else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived