Shout out to 2012 applicants!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck! Remember, not everyone will find out at the same time. They said at the interview (and from previous years' posts) that you can hear anytime between thanksgiving and christmas. I would assume theres probably a few week period that people could hear back. They have to send out the first batch of notices, find out who's accepted or declined, and then send out more! I hope we all hear today, but if not don't worry there is still plenty of time (and hope!).

I have a feeling that we will be waiting a little bit longer than past years. At the interview tour, our group was told that this year the program is getting re-certified (or something like that) which may delay admissions. I am just as anxious as the rest of you and I am glad I found this thread so that I can ease my mind.

Yeah I agree with you in_vitro, I feel like we probably won't hear back until closer to Christmas because of the re-accreditation Wayne is going through...sigh. And yes, all of you have made me feel a million times better! Nice to know I am not the only one about ready to rip out all of my hair from this anxiety/stress!

Right now I'm redoing my bathroom: retiling the floor, painting, new plumbing. It certainly helps keep my mind off of things. I guess my wife likes it when I'm trying to distract myself! Hughe2cd, try doing something that really calls for full attention. A whole day will slip by without you thinking about it and we'll be one day closer to knowing. And if we both get accepted, I'll be sure to find you by looking for the person with patches of hair missing ; )

Archived