Shout out to 2012 applicants!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished this thread and it brought back such vivid memories. I attended WSU and graduated this year. I remember the anxiety that waiting brings. I was scared out of my mind. We had to wait until December! I think we found out right before Christmas. It was life-changing, to say the least! But I have heard they've been letting you guys know earlier than what we had to find out. We also had some December interviews I think...so that is probably why.

Good luck to you all! :) It's a ROUGH 2 years, but it's worth it in the end. I have an awesome job as a thoracic surgery PA at a terrific hospital. :) That will be you all in less than 3 years!

I can see your letters... "Dear Balsam, Mkels, Elfhasey... We did not think you were that great until we saw how active you all were on the forum. We would now like to extend you invitations and free tuition. Also, we talked to some people and you all have jobs waiting for you when you graduate."

Archived