Concordia University: Ann Arbor

Guest unodostres
30 minutes ago, sorgia said:

They told us in our interviews (Sep. 15) that we would receive emails yesterday regarding the decision made. Has anyone received anything yet?ย 

I interviewed that day too and havenโ€™t heard anythingย 

14 minutes ago, PrePAstudent14 said:

Just got an interview invite! So excited!!! The time frame shows 8-11am. Does it usually goย that long?

Congratulations!! That's awesome!! I feel like I have been checking my email every 5 minutes lol. Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application and your stats?

12 minutes ago, CAPPAC said:

Just received an email that Iโ€™m waitlisted ๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

4 minutes ago, des2401 said:

Same

I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wantedย ๐Ÿ˜”ย Jackie told my interview group not to be discouraged if you were waitlisted though. As people get acceptances from other schools, they may choose to go elsewhere which means applicants on the waitlist still have a chance ๐Ÿ™‚ย You're not out of the running yet! Waitlist > Rejection.ย When did you interview? I interviewed 9/15 and still haven't heard back...

4 minutes ago, hverbeek said:

ย 

I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wantedย ๐Ÿ˜”ย Jackie told my interview group not to be discouraged if you were waitlisted though. As people get acceptances from other schools, they may choose to go elsewhere which means applicants on the waitlist still have a chance ๐Ÿ™‚ย You're not out of the running yet! Waitlist > Rejection.ย When did you interview? I interviewed 9/15 and still haven't heard back...

I interviewed 9/15. I tried to ask where I was on the list and they canโ€™t tell us at this time.ย 

6 minutes ago, hverbeek said:

ย 

I interviewed 9/24 ๐Ÿ˜ž

1 minute ago, hverbeek said:

That makes me nervous that I haven't heard back yet because on 9/25 I had 10 emails (I didn't see who they were from) vanish from my account for some reason and I haven't been able to contact Gmail support about the issue...Praying I didn't miss an email from CUAA.

I don't think I would worry too much.ย  I interviewed 9/17 and haven't heard back yet.ย  But that is very nerve racking.ย ย 

Keep your heads up, you guys got this๐Ÿ™‚ย  I know it's hard, but try to remember that at least you made it this far and that's a huge accomplishment to be proud of!ย 

Also, to anyone that has at least gotten an interview already, would you mind sharing your stats, when you submitted your application, and the date you were offered an interview? I applied on 9/2 and am trying to be patient lol, butย just want to get an idea of how often they send out interviews, etc

15 minutes ago, PA0244 said:

Keep your heads up, you guys got this๐Ÿ™‚ย  I know it's hard, but try to remember that at least you made it this far and that's a huge accomplishment to be proud of!ย 

Also, to anyone that has at least gotten an interview already, would you mind sharing your stats, when you submitted your application, and the date you were offered an interview? I applied on 9/2 and am trying to be patient lol, butย just want to get an idea of how often they send out interviews, etc

I applied August 1, and nothing yetย 

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2020 at 1:43 PM, des2401 said:

I interviewed September 15 too and havenโ€™t heard anything yet. I feel like Iโ€™ve been refreshing my email every 10 minutes since yesterday morning. The anticipation!

I just got an waitlist email as well! But Jackie said the same thing in my interview session that being in the waitlist still has a high chance to get an acceptance later on. At least we will know for sure by January 2021.