Concordia University: Ann Arbor

On 7/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, Jcosek said:

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to get a thread started since the CASPA app is finally open for Concordia Ann Arbor. They have just received provisional accreditation. Good luck to everyone applying!

I was so excited when CASPA opened up for Concordia...I am hoping I will be part of its first cohort! Good luck to everyone applying

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goblue2020
2 hours ago, PAFarhat2B said:

ย 

My application has been labeled "ready for final review." Sorry to hear about the rejection. Good luck everyone.ย 

Hey! I was wondering where you found that your application was "ready for final review"?ย 

Thanks!

Guest goblue2020
9 hours ago, ART96 said:

Just received a rejection email a few minutes ago. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back!

I'm sorry to hear that! If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats that you applied with! Hoping to hear back from the school soon,ย 

ย 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, goblue2020 said:

Hey! I was wondering where you found that your application was "ready for final review"?ย 

Thanks!

I received an email.ย 

11 hours ago, ART96 said:

I submitted on July 18th!

ย 

21 hours ago, Galganmm said:

Nothing onย my end!

My application has been labeled "ready for final review." Sorry to hear about the rejection. Good luck everyone.ย 

• Like 1

Guest goblue2020

Hey guys, how long did it take to receive a confirmation email after submitting? Mine has been 6 days and was not sure if there was an issue with my application.ย