Concordia University: Ann Arbor

37 minutes ago, FuturePA313 said:

How long is it taking to receive an interview? I applied August 25. But have not heard anything since the verification. Also wondering where rotations will be?ย 

I applied July 16th or something. Interviewed on 8/25. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll be sending out another round of invites within a week or so. Good luck!!

1 hour ago, Jcosek said:

Thereโ€™s now a fb group labeled โ€˜CUAA Physician Assistant Class of 23โ€™. Iโ€™ll make sure the settings are to be able to be searched publicly. I look forward to meeting everyone in the future!ย 

Thank you for making a FB group. For some reason, I am having a trouble time finding it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CAPPAC said:

I received an interview invite today!!! If anyone has any tips for the interview, I would appreciate it! It's my very first PA interview ever!ย 

This interview was very relaxed. Just be yourself!ย They really just want to get to know you more. They asked almost all traditional style questions and maybe a few situational questions. Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CAPPAC said:

Are there any resources you recommend using to prepare?

There are so many websites that provide you with questions to prepare for if you google! They are very nice people and really make you feel relaxed during the interview. If you have prepared and are yourself,ย youโ€™re going to do just fine!ย 

12 hours ago, CAPPAC said:

I received an interview invite today!!! If anyone has any tips for the interview, I would appreciate it! It's my very first PA interview ever!ย 

I agree with what the others have said as well! I interviewed yesterday and felt like the whole process was super smooth and the staff was incredibly warm and welcoming throughout ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck!!ย