2012 Advance Salary Survey

Sorry, I won't be taking it... I don't see the need for my whole name and my date of birth for the survey...

G

If you feel strongly enough about participating in the census (so we can generate some representative data) you can fudge the name/email/dob. It has no impact on the validity of your salary/specialty/region....

Sorry, I won't be taking it... I don't see the need for my whole name and my date of birth for the survey...

G

If you feel strongly enough about participating in the census (so we can generate some representative data) you can fudge the name/email/dob. It has no impact on the validity of your salary/specialty/region....

G

just make up non sensical data - for the non salary info - I end up putting in contra on year in deffernce for C on this site - yeah I don't like my name and DOB floating around anywhere in cyberspace

Filled it out with pseudonym. I'm not sure how useful the info will be though. Not enough options for salary. For instance, I am "part time" according to their parameters, meaning I work less than 35 hours a week. But they want to know my hourly rate, assuming all part-timers must be paid hourly. I am paid a percentage of collections, no base, no hourly. I left a comment at the end but...??

The average PA working full time earned $94,870

NPs with a PhD make an average salary of $95,449

Err.. why?

They should specify whether or not they're talking about NPs who are actually practicing NPs, or whether they're talking about educators who have nursing masters degrees they obtained prior to their PhD. This data makes it sound as though the whole thing is talking about clinicians. I hope this isn't the case. The "Salary by Academic Degree" link is also confusing. This is just one of many reasons why the DNP is so ridiculous.. they will believe it entitles them to more money to do the same job.

Archived