2020-2021 Application cycle

26 minutes ago, eventuallypac said:

So, definitely feel like my nerves got the best of me in panel interview. Group went well. Honestly wish everyone who interviewed today gets in here because we would all make great classmates lol. Best of luck to upcoming interviewers! You got this!

I’m sure you did great, it was a pleasure meeting everyone today!

Hi everyone! I have an interview with UC on the 11th! I’m so excited, UC is my top choice! Just trying to gauge how many more interviews they might be having prior to mine.. also anyone know how many people they have already accepted? Also trying to gauge what my chances are based on how many spots are left...
Good luck to everyone with interviews still and congrats to everyone that got accepted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, eventuallypac said:

So, definitely feel like my nerves got the best of me in panel interview. Group went well. Honestly wish everyone who interviewed today gets in here because we would all make great classmates lol. Best of luck to upcoming interviewers! You got this!

I was in the group interview at 11 AM today... I think it was the same one! If so, we had a great group :) Best of luck to everyone!!! 

Hello! Anyone that has already interviewed willing to share any information/tips? I’ve watched the welcome video so many times I love this school! Fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone still waiting to interview and congrats to everyone that got in!

On 7/8/2020 at 1:58 PM, PrePAJ7 said:

Make sure to watch their welcome video a few times to familiarize yourself with the program and the faculty members who will be interviewing you. I also read savanna Perry’s book which really helped me prepare for the panel portion! I found that practicing by recording myself on photo booth also helped. The interview process was very straightforward and less stressful than I thought 🙂

Was the video only 15 minutes for everyone else? It seems to cut off in the middle of a sentence. 

20 minutes ago, PAforlife02 said:

Hey guys! I got an interview for 07/31 and the only instructions were to sign up on the sign up genius. I see a lot of people mentioning a welcome video. Was I supposed to receive an additional email explaining how the virtual interviews are supposed to be conducted?

I have an interview on 8/11 and I didn't have to sign up on genius? What do you mean by that? 

And the original email inviting you to interview should have a video link on it from dropbox. 

Just checking haha, but are you sure you're on the right forum?

7 hours ago, mchav24 said:

Congrats! Any advice for the interview? 🙂

Thank you! My best advice is to just relax! This was definitely my most laid back interview. The faculty are so down to earth and approachable. Personally I was super stressed about the group interview, but it ended up being my favorite part. Good luck! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello Everyone!

I was accepted last year but deferred to this year due to some personal/family issues. Please add me to any groups or FB groups that the accepted students will create [emoji2] Can’t wait to meet you all! Congratulations! It’s such an exciting feeling to be accepted !

• Like 1