2020-2021 Application cycle

10 minutes ago, Jel196 said:

Hello! Congratulations to everyone who received an invite! How soon after submitting the supplemental did you guys hear back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! I submitted the supplemental May 20th, interview invite for June 17th received on June 8th, Acceptance June 19th.

12 minutes ago, Willlllllll said:

Hey! I submitted the supplemental May 20th, interview invite for June 17th received on June 8th, Acceptance June 19th.

Congratulations! I interviewed on the 24th and I was under the impression they wouldn't make decisions for a few weeks! The waiting game is killing me.

10 minutes ago, PrePAJ7 said:

Congratulations! I interviewed on the 24th and I was under the impression they wouldn't make decisions for a few weeks! The waiting game is killing me.

Before the forum got deleted it seemed like they took two days to deliberate me and one other got accepted and one person mentioned being rejected so hopefully tomorrow you find out! if they call you you're accepted, emailed for rejecctions.

Just now, Willlllllll said:

Before the forum got deleted it seemed like they took two days to deliberate me and one other got accepted and one person mentioned being rejected so hopefully tomorrow you find out! if they call you you're accepted, emailed for rejecctions.

Yep not sleeping tonight! Congratulations again on your acceptance! Hopefully we'll be classmates!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Willlllllll said:

Mine was almost the same timeline. Supplemental submitted 5/21, interview 6/17 and acceptance 6/19. They are doing rolling admissions this cycle so the wait shouldn’t be too long post-interview. Congrats on your acceptance @Willlllllll !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ch4416 said:

Mine was almost the same timeline. Supplemental submitted 5/21, interview 6/17 and acceptance 6/19. They are doing rolling admissions this cycle so the wait shouldn’t be too long post-interview. Congrats on your acceptance @Willlllllll !

Were we in the same interview? I can’t tell from your username, congrats to you too!

• Like 1

Can I ask what time of day you received the acceptance call? I’m waiting on the edge of my seat here [emoji51]

My interview is scheduled for Friday July 17th!  anyone else?? Tips from people who previously interviewed? and congrats Will on your acceptance!!

Watch their welcome video for sure! I watched it like 5 times. It made me feel way more comfortable when it came time for the panel interview!!