2020-2021 Application cycle

I hope this isn’t too much info to ask, and if it is, please feel free not to respond.. I was just curious, to those that have heard back and it wasn’t an immediate acceptance.. were you waitlisted? I guess in other words, for the people that did get an interview, did any of you get rejected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Jel196 said:

I hope this isn’t too much info to ask, and if it is, please feel free not to respond.. I was just curious, to those that have heard back and it wasn’t an immediate acceptance.. were you waitlisted? I guess in other words, for the people that did get an interview, did any of you get rejected?

Waitlisted here

• Like 1

From my experience last year:

I participated in the final interview (Late August/ Sat). The following week some people in my group had already received acceptance (Mon/Teus.) as well as rejections. My decision and a few others took longer and it was because we were waitlisted, in October I was called from the waitlist.

They give our acceptances and rejections rather quickly.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pajenn said:

Hey everyone! I know the waiting process is horrible but it took 6 days for me to receive my acceptance call! I interviewed on 7/23 and did not hear anything until the morning of 7/29. I would try and wait it out but I also know how grueling of a wait it is! 

Today is day 13 for many of us!

Ooooh yeah that’s rough. I interviewed august 11th and they said it would be 1-2 weeks so I would maybe wait the full two weeks and then reach out. (Don’t worry though lol I’m anxiously waiting too!) [emoji30]

Also interviewed August 11th, hoping for 1 week response time but acknowledge that there might still be one more week before I hear back.. we got this! Good luck to everyone!