2020-2021 Application cycle

7 minutes ago, Set83 said:

Good luck! How many people are in the group interview? 

Hey. I don’t think it’s fair to future interviewees and those on the waitlist to share any specific information about the interview. However, I think watching the welcome video multiple times helped calm my nerves. Good luck. 

17 minutes ago, bioPA87 said:

Hey. I don’t think it’s fair to future interviewees and those on the waitlist to share any specific information about the interview. However, I think watching the welcome video multiple times helped calm my nerves. Good luck. 

Oh hey I'm sorry! I didn't think it was a big deal since I wasn't asking about the questions asked or anything, but I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable either, so my apologies. 

7 minutes ago, Set83 said:

Oh hey I'm sorry! I didn't think it was a big deal since I wasn't asking about the questions asked or anything, but I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable either, so my apologies. 

Oh I definitely didn’t mean to make you feel bad. No apology needed!

• Like 1

Good luck tomorrow Set83!  I didn't think your question was unreasonable. Unfortunately, I haven't interviewed here so I can't give you an answer, but I felt the need to send my encouragement and good vibes cuz I know how nerve wracking this process can be. Maybe someone else will get back to you tonight-fingers crossed. Don't let anyone squash your dreams. You got this! 😊

• Like 1

I didn't think your question was unreasonable. Unfortunately, I haven't interviewed here so I can't give you an answer, but I felt the need to send my encouragement and good vibes cuz I know how nerve wracking this process can be. Maybe someone else will get back to you-fingers crossed. Don't let anyone squash your dreams. You got this! 😊

Edited by Sunshine2023
Mistake

14 minutes ago, Sunshine2023 said:

Sorry for any confusion. I've been reading so many blurbs here that I thought you (Set83) were interviewing tomorrow. My mistake. Hope you get that interview soon then maybe you can help the rest of us out 😆

Hey, thank you! I am interviewing tomorrow so I appreciate the encouragement! Thanks again! 

Good luck to everyone who interviewed today! You all seemed so nice! I hope we all hear back soon and are accepted! 

Yes good luck to you as well! It was a great group today! I believe there is a group of people interviewing tomorrow and that we should hear back next week! Does anyone know if this was their last week of interviews? Also, would you mind sharing who did your panel interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jel196 said:

Yes good luck to you as well! It was a great group today! I believe there is a group of people interviewing tomorrow and that we should hear back next week! Does anyone know if this was their last week of interviews? Also, would you mind sharing who did your panel interview?

Sure, and let me message you bc I have a question for you too!

16 hours ago, Jisaac6 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am curious what have they told you all regarding the programs set up this year? Since you guys are going for interview I thought to ask. Is the program considering returning fully ? Or online ?

Thanks !

They are doing virtual interviews-- but I think they are anticipating a normal start in January. 

• Like 1