2020-2021 Application cycle

anyone know if there are any upcoming interview dates? from what i have seen waitlist moves quick come October... (which is my bday month and the only present im wanting is an acceptance here lol)

Me as well!! Fingers crossed for us, and happy birthday to my fellow Libra! When did you interview/get waitlisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, bioPA87 said:

I was waitlisted. However, I’m wondering if someone that was accepted would share the orientation date and start date of the program. Just for potential planning purposes. Thanks! Congrats to those of you accepted.

Orientation is January 6-8 and classes begin January 11! We’re crossing our fingers for you!

• Like 1

For those accepted, does anyone know how to turn in our vaccination records? And for the other forms, do we just email them directly to Bridget?

Idk if you figured it out yet but this is what it said in our acceptance package:

“• Receipt of second $500 tuition deposit by November 1st 2020.
• Technical Standards Attestation -- (please read carefully, sign and return)
• Authorization for Release of Information -- (please read carefully, complete, sign and return)
• Tuberculosis Screening and Immunization History documentation -- (provide documentation as detailed in our
Student Health Policy).
• Proof of Health Insurance -- (send a copy of the front and back of your health insurance card)
• Certified Background Check through https://portal.castlebranch.com/UD59 -- (instructions included)
• Consent to Share Information—(please read carefully, sign and return)

The forms may be scanned and returned via email or you may mail them to: University of Charleston
Physician Assistant Program
2300 MacCorkle Ave, SE
Charleston, WV 25304”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, Phnx32 said:

Does anyone know if or when the Facebook group for this class would be created??  I look forward to getting to know all of you in the up coming class and sending good energy to those on the waitlist!

It should be soon! Bridget said we should be receiving an email from Maggie Keener, the Class of 2022 Class President, soon about connecting with students and the Class of 2023 Facebook page. I started a little group chat on Facebook with everyone I've found so far though! Message me if you'd like me to add you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got my acceptance call yesterday at 9:50 AM!!! I was originally waitlisted but can gladly say I accepted the seat in a heartbeat. I can't believe it but I finally get to say that I am officially a PA student!
Don't give up hope everyone!!! Waitlist is not a rejection so everyone still has a chance!
Best of luck everyone! Can't wait to meet my future classmates/colleagues! 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 1:13 PM, Clanella said:

Got my acceptance call yesterday at 9:50 AM!!! I was originally waitlisted but can gladly say I accepted the seat in a heartbeat. I can't believe it but I finally get to say that I am officially a PA student!
Don't give up hope everyone!!! Waitlist is not a rejection so everyone still has a chance!
Best of luck everyone! Can't wait to meet my future classmates/colleagues! 

Congratulations!!!! I am crossing my fingers tightly on this waitlist 😅 Do you mind me asking when you interviewed?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 8:16 AM, Phnx32 said:

Does anyone know if or when the Facebook group for this class would be created??  I look forward to getting to know all of you in the up coming class and sending good energy to those on the waitlist!

I just found a Facebook group and requested to join so hopefully I'm not late to the party! Would be nice to get to know everyone before classes begin😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...