ILLINOIS: North Central College (Developing)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all!  I went ahead and sent over the GRE scores. The code is 4789.  I reached out to the program to see if my application has been received and if the materials were received, and they said it is under review.  I believe you may have to reach out to confirm it!  I am excited for this program and hope it gets accredited! Good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Clanella said:

Do you mind sharing your stats? I applied to this program as well but have not heard anything back yet. Also do you have a rough estimate for when you applied? Thank you!

I sent in my application on 6/17! 

Stats:

-No GRE

-overall GPA: 3.80

-science GPA: 3.65

-shadowed a PA: 50 hours

-shadowed an MD in Bosnia (they don't have PAs there): ~300 hours

-volunteer/leadership: ~430 hours

-patient care (psych tech): ~2200 hours

-LORs: professor, PA, MD, and supervisor

On 8/7/2020 at 2:16 PM, eherff said:

I received an invitation to interview this morning for September 15th!

Me too! Do you have more detail on the style of the interview? Because I didn't receive the initial invitation, but they sent me a link saying to sign up for the interview and save a spot on the 15th. Would it be a group one? or is one faculty member just going to individually interview us? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Agospo2 said:

Me too! Do you have more detail on the style of the interview? Because I didn't receive the initial invitation, but they sent me a link saying to sign up for the interview and save a spot on the 15th. Would it be a group one? or is one faculty member just going to individually interview us? 

I have an interview the same day. I think they are just scheduling them for different times. I wouldn’t think it’s a group interview.  Also, I didn’t receive the initial invite either. They just sent the link to me as well because of the technical error. 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:38 AM, PAmeez said:

Same here! Just got the email to do the MMI portion by the 23rd. I like the way this is being set up! 

Did they give you guys different times? Did they give any other details for the MMI portion and how they are doing this? Sorry, I did not receive anything besides thew link to sign up haha 

On 8/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, Agospo2 said:

Congrats! What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking ? 

1 hour ago, stephnie said:

Hi I got one for Sep 8th! What does that mean, "complete it by the 23rd?" You do them separately? Please explain 🙂

Yea I also got an invite for the 8th. The email I received had no indication that it would be separate. It says the interview will last all a full day comprising of group interview and MMIs. Confused by the posts on here 🙃

• Like 1

I’m a local to this school (I live about 15 minutes away), if anyone would like more information about the specifics of the area, let me know 🙂 For anyone who is coming out of state soon: it's a very safe area, mostly residential & shops. There is a really cute downtown "square", I guess you could call it. If I had to reccomend an activity- there's kayaks on the naperville river which is SUPER fun (maybe it's the booze you're allowed to sneak, or maybe it's the natural flow of the river)! For local eats, shoot me a DM with a cuisine and I got you!