ILLINOIS: North Central College (Developing)

On 1/29/2021 at 11:27 AM, PA0244 said:

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has been accepted from the recent interview or if anyone has been pulled off the alternate list lately? Fingers crossed for all of us!

I know you aren’t asking me directly but I interviewed on the 26 ! And was already placed on the list like 2 days after lol.

I feel acceptances will come Monday based on the time period between interview and acceptance from The last few rounds! 

On 1/30/2021 at 2:17 PM, mands said:

I know you aren’t asking me directly but I interviewed on the 26 ! And was already placed on the list like 2 days after lol.

I feel acceptances will come Monday based on the time period between interview and acceptance from The last few rounds! 

Thanks so much for sharing and for the info! I appreciate it! You are probably right about that!

Congrats on getting offered a spot on the alternate list, by the way 🙂 I am in the same boat! Fingers crossed we hear good news soon!

17 hours ago, aileenfuturepa said:

Hi all, 

I was also placed on the alternate list. Just wondering: Has anyone been rejected or accepted after the January interview? 

Thanks in advance! My nerves are just wondering if we were ALL just placed on this list. LOL.

I am wondering the same thing! haha. I noticed there has been a few new members recently to the PA Program's FB Group for accepted students so I'm trying to get a feel for things too. Trying to remember to be patient lol

On 2/5/2021 at 9:59 AM, PA0244 said:

Has anyone heard anything recently?

Not a huge update, but I was invited via email on 2/9/21 for a Virtual Office Hours Event, which was hosted earlier today 2/1/21.  I attended the event and it was nice seeing some of the faculty and my interview group again. I did not get a chance to ask about the Alternate List and our standings, but if anyone was able to gain some more insight on this - please share! 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, aileenfuturepa said:

Not a huge update, but I was invited via email on 2/9/21 for a Virtual Office Hours Event, which was hosted earlier today 2/1/21.  I attended the event and it was nice seeing some of the faculty and my interview group again. I did not get a chance to ask about the Alternate List and our standings, but if anyone was able to gain some more insight on this - please share! 🙂

Thank you!! Yes, I was actually at the Virtual Office Hours Event yesterday too 🙂 I agree, it was great to get a chance to connect with the faculty again and hear some updates! I did not get a chance to ask about the alternate list either unfortunately, but yes if anyone else has any information to share it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

On 2/17/2021 at 9:00 AM, PA365 said:

Did anyone who attended the virtual event yesterday have the chance to ask if there are any updates for accreditation status or a rough time frame they will know? 

They seemed very confident and prepared for the accreditation vote in March. If I remember correctly, I believe I heard March 4th-6th is the Meeting/vote.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 7:42 AM, Butterfly said:

has anyone heard anything back recently from the waitlist? i feel as if they might be getting back once they know they have the accreditation but still super anxious. 

I haven’t heard anything except for an invitation to another virtual office hours event. 

Me checking my email these days:

0A819058-28E8-4574-996A-B5C1DA0058EC.png

1CF0B822-2713-4EEB-BF0B-5FA84D15F0D8.jpeg

0B101835-DE75-4CAB-9FA7-668AE0A89B0B.jpeg

Edited by aileenfuturepa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, eherff said:

Just received an email stating that North Central did not receive provisional accreditation to matriculate the first cohort this August.

Do any of you know what the next steps are? Do they need to go through this entire process again and try to get accredited again next year, or is there something that can still change this year itself? I don't full understand what accreditation withheld means tbh. Def shocked as well 😕