ILLINOIS: North Central College (Developing)

On 11/3/2020 at 3:02 PM, Tanya said:

I received a letter in the mail saying they received my application and are reviewing it but I applied in June. Anyone else experience this? 
For those that have interviewed, when did you receive that letter in the mail? 

I never received that message. Perhaps they are still doing interviews? 

On 11/5/2020 at 6:21 PM, PAene said:

I never received that message. Perhaps they are still doing interviews? 

I have an interview scheduled for Nov 17. I think it is odd that they would fill the class but keep holding interviews. Hoping for the best. 

Anyone else interviewing Nov 17?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ajreinstein said:

I have an interview scheduled for Nov 17. I think it is odd that they would fill the class but keep holding interviews. Hoping for the best. 

Anyone else interviewing Nov 17?

Congrats!! Im guessing they might be doing it because they need people as back ups if anyone decides to drop out from the program

7 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

Congrats!! Im guessing they might be doing it because they need people as back ups if anyone decides to drop out from the program

I see! They say on their website under the FAQ that they have it set up so the class does not fill before the application deadline... who is to say just a ball of anxiety over here haha

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 9:54 AM, PA0244 said:

Hi everyone! I know they said we would hear back within 2 weeks but was just curious if anyone who interviewed on 11/17 has heard back yet?

I interviewed on 11/17 and received my acceptance call today 11/23. Good luck to everyone, hope to have you as future classmates. 

Edited by ajr22
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 6:52 PM, ajr22 said:

I interviewed on 11/17 and received my acceptance call today 11/23. Good luck to everyone, hope to have you as future classmates. 

Congratulations on getting accepted, that is so exciting!! And congrats to everyone else who has been accepted so far! 

Has anyone else heard anything back yet by chance?

Guest Paapp20202021
4 hours ago, FuturePA1223 said:

hey guys! i applied pretty late in the game to this school on 11/26. Can anyone please let me know how long it took for the school to send a confirmation of having received your application? Thanks and good luck everyone!

Invited for interview and I applied one week ago lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, Kelt2 said:

That’s awesome!!! Congrats!!! 

IM on the Alternate list! Got emailed today from December 15th interview date

Edited by Paapp20202021

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, dba86 said:

I just got invited to an interview in January. Just wondering if anyone has any info/advice they can send my way. How was the group interview? this will be my first group interview. how were the questions in the MMI?

The MMI questions were very relevant and easy to answer. The group session interview was awesome! Very comfortable setting. The staff made it fun and made everyone feel so welcome! The questions for the individual interview part were mostly about the interviewee and not just random scenario questions. It was a great interview setup! 

• Like 1

I have an interview on Jan 26! Super excited for a chance to stay in my local home community. ❤️  I am a bit nervous with reading that the class is full, but i'm going to stay hopeful !! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...