2020-2021 Cycle

On 6/10/2020 at 9:17 AM, sarahnPA said:

anyone submit receive a confirmation email yet?

I haven't yet. The only correspondence I received was from another department telling me they couldn't process my check because I didn't have a CWID number and to contact admissions about it. 

7 hours ago, tl121 said:

I haven't yet. The only correspondence I received was from another department telling me they couldn't process my check because I didn't have a CWID number and to contact admissions about it. 

Same thing happened to me. I reached out to admissions and the woman seemed very confused since CWID is for already accepted students. She took my information and said she would get back to me. That was on Monday and havent heard since. Not sure what else to do!

1 hour ago, margirlxo3 said:

Same thing happened to me. I reached out to admissions and the woman seemed very confused since CWID is for already accepted students. She took my information and said she would get back to me. That was on Monday and havent heard since. Not sure what else to do!

I'm so glad I am not the only one confused about this issue haha. I've been trying to contact admissions for the past week and a half and haven't heard back. I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you get any updates on this!! Thanks!!  

UPDATE on the CWID issue: I tried calling again with no responses. However, I decided to go look on that page again where we submitted the supplemental essay and it said this now " Supplemental application fee of $40 can be submitted via your Mercy College portal, once your application has been completed through CASPA. Please know once Mercy College receives your CASPA application, an email will be sent with details on how to access your Mercy College portal." So I am assuming they changed it now and not doing it though a check anymore. Yet, I have never received access to the portal so if anyone has could you update us here!

1 hour ago, margirlxo3 said:

couldnt be more coincidental and weird but just received the email that they had received my app with an ID!!

i just spoke with my designated counselor and she said that they are uploading applications into their system between today and the weekend. We should get our CWID number by Monday!

18 hours ago, tl121 said:

Hi, is there anyone else who isn't seeing much on their portal? I don't see any checklist or information regarding my application materials on mine. All I have is a note from my counselor and their contact info...

Yeah there's not much on the portal, I don't have a checklist either, I have the same as you.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, krupapatel1603 said:

Update: Has anyone's check been processed for supplemental. My counselor has not emailed me back and no one answered the phone number and the voice mailbox was full.

My counselor said mine was processed and I saw the money being taken out of my account. However, my portal still doesn't show anything other than the "note from counselor"

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 5:31 PM, tl121 said:

My counselor said mine was processed and I saw the money being taken out of my account. However, my portal still doesn't show anything other than the "note from counselor"

Did you have your Mercy ID on it? I checked online and it looks like my check was not processed and maybe it's because of that. 

On 7/8/2020 at 7:03 PM, krupapatel1603 said:

Did you have your Mercy ID on it? I checked online and it looks like my check was not processed and maybe it's because of that. 

I dont believe so. My counselor never even gave me my mercy ID so I wasn't able to tell my number to admissions/the department who was holding onto my check 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@cmac11019 I haven't heard back yet either. They seem a bit behind and a little unorganized tbh. I submitted my app so long ago and there were so many issues with them receiving the supplemental fee and even me being able to access my portal. I'm sure with everything going on they've been overwhelmed, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them longer to send out interview invites 

4 hours ago, HJP31 said:

@cmac11019 I haven't heard back yet either. They seem a bit behind and a little unorganized tbh. I submitted my app so long ago and there were so many issues with them receiving the supplemental fee and even me being able to access my portal. I'm sure with everything going on they've been overwhelmed, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them longer to send out interview invites 

Same here, it feels like I submitted so long ago and haven't even hear any updates.