2020-2021 Cycle

On 6/13/2020 at 11:25 AM, vthai said:

Cumulative undergrad GPA 3.9         Science GPA 3.93

Over 5000 hours combined of healthcare experience. Over 2000 of those hours were with PAs. I played collegiate lacrosse and volunteered a lot. Also did cancer research in a few labs.

5/8/2020 - submitted CASPA application

5/11 - CASPA application verified

5/19 - submitted hours verification form through CASPA and email to the program

6/4 - received invitation for an interview. I got to choose between 6/19 and 7/20. I chose 6/19. Interview is from 8am to 3pm on Zoom (because COVID-19). I also went to USJ undergrad so I was given preference for an interview. Anyone else going to be there on 6/19?

Congratulations! I was also given a invitation for an interview but I chose the 7/20 date and was wondering how the process went or what questions were asked. I know from reading old forums that they make you sign an NDA but any information would be helpful at this point because I have no idea how to prepare and it's making me so nervous! Also, how long after did you hear back with a final decision? Best wishes!

On 6/13/2020 at 11:25 AM, vthai said:

Cumulative undergrad GPA 3.9         Science GPA 3.93

Over 5000 hours combined of healthcare experience. Over 2000 of those hours were with PAs. I played collegiate lacrosse and volunteered a lot. Also did cancer research in a few labs.

5/8/2020 - submitted CASPA application

5/11 - CASPA application verified

5/19 - submitted hours verification form through CASPA and email to the program

6/4 - received invitation for an interview. I got to choose between 6/19 and 7/20. I chose 6/19. Interview is from 8am to 3pm on Zoom (because COVID-19). I also went to USJ undergrad so I was given preference for an interview. Anyone else going to be there on 6/19?

Did hou heard anything back from them? Accepted or rejected? How did they interviewed on the zoom? What was the layout for the 8am to 3 pm?