2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 8/4/2020 at 1:19 PM, HilBil said:

For those that already had the interview, how did it go? Just curious how they did MMI via Zoom?

It was pretty interesting. I have never done the MMI format  before. They put each of the interview candidates into breakout rooms in the zoom call and then the interviewers walked between rooms to evaluate the interviewee on a different question. There were six scenarios that you responded to and they were all pretty unique. Just be confident in your answers and take your time. Do not be afraid to just think out loud! It lets the interviewer know how you think things through.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I received my acceptance call earlier this month! So so so excited to go to my absolute top choice school. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask. The whole process can be very stressful and confusing and I had a lot of people give me fantastic advice about preparing for my interview, so I'd love to help in any way I can!

For all those who are accepted, congratulations! Feel free to message me - would love to start chatting with my future classmates! 🙂 

Edited by Snyda
  • Upvote 1