2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got notified I was placed on interview hold today!

"The decision was made after careful study of your application materials. Selection for an interview is limited to those applicants who have met all published prerequisites and standards, have the best overall qualifications, and are considered most suited to our program. Your hold status means that although not selected immediately for an interview, your application moving forward may be selected for an interview at anytime between now and our December interview date. All applicants not selected for an interview will be notified no later than February 1, 2021."

Applied/15, verified 5/18

On 6/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Cllliu said:

Got notified I was placed on interview hold today!

"The decision was made after careful study of your application materials. Selection for an interview is limited to those applicants who have met all published prerequisites and standards, have the best overall qualifications, and are considered most suited to our program. Your hold status means that although not selected immediately for an interview, your application moving forward may be selected for an interview at anytime between now and our December interview date. All applicants not selected for an interview will be notified no later than February 1, 2021."

Applied/15, verified 5/18

Can you share your stats with us? I applied to Iowa and waiting to hear back!

3 hours ago, ekc5755 said:

I also got notified today that I was put on interview-hold. I appreciate the update and I guess now all I can do is hurry up and wait! 

Has anyone here heard directly either that they will be getting an interview or that they will not be moving forward? 

Do you or anyone else who has been put on interview-hold mind sharing their stats? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

I

19 hours ago, depauwxc said:

Do you or anyone else who has been put on interview-hold mind sharing their stats? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Sure, happy to share my stats:

sGPA: 3.74

cGPA: 3.53

GRE: 170 Verbal, 159 Quant, 4.5 Analytical

PCH: ~ 2000 hours as an ER Tech (EMT certification) and Medical Assistant

HCH: 294 hours

SH: 12 hours

Volunteering: ~600 hours

I applied last year and I was put on interview hold initially and then shortly after was offered an interview! But, I also applied later in the cycle. I was put on interview hold for this year on 6/19. From my past experience, it seems like interview hold is the first step before being offered an interview for the majority of applicants. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...