2020-2021 Cycle

Guest wildalaska

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update.

I got an email from the school asking me to confirm my interview attendance by tomorrow (4 DEC).  I emailed them back and said I never received an official invite.  We resolved the issue and I accepted the invite, and the lady was very nice.  So if any others have not received a response in either direction as of yet I would contact the school.

Thanks for the advice.

Mike

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

After Mike’s update Thursday in regard to not being waitlisted or denied I was in the same boat so I emailed them as well. Here’s their response from this am:

Thank you for your inquiry!  We are still in the process of reviewing applications.  You haven’t missed any correspondence from us.  We hope to get all invitations out this month.

Sending positive vibes to all remaining to hear back! 

-Erin

• Like 4

Guest wildalaska

Just received my rejection email! I've already started the process to go to PA school elsewhere, so no hurt feelings here. Good luck to everyone with their interviews and for those waiting to hear back!

• 3 weeks later...