Butler University DMS Class of 2022

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread...thank you for all the info.  I'm looking at DMS programs now with the intent of starting Fall 2022.  I need a bridge program since I graduated ('00) when they did not have masters level available.  I'm looking at Butler, LMU and AT Stills.  Are there any other affordable programs out there? Any suggestions on what to look for, etc?

Thanks Ya'll!!

2 hours ago, mspearing said:

Great thread...thank you for all the info.  I'm looking at DMS programs now with the intent of starting Fall 2022.  I need a bridge program since I graduated ('00) when they did not have masters level available.  I'm looking at Butler, LMU and AT Stills.  Are there any other affordable programs out there? Any suggestions on what to look for, etc?

Thanks Ya'll!!

Nova Southeastern has a DHSc  option that includes an interval masters for those entering with a BS. 

3 hours ago, mspearing said:

Thanks Ya'll!!

Butler does not require a masters to matriculate. You don’t get the interval masters but you do come out with the DMS. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mspearing said:

Thanks Ya'll!!

UTRGV has a scholarship you can apply for which makes their bridge VERY affordable

• 6 months later...