2020-2021 Application Cycle (GA campus)

2 hours ago, rayhay said:

Does anyone know if there are any interviews after 1/13 or is that the last one

i applied in july and hadn't heard anything back so i emailed and the lady that replied back told me that they are still reviewing applications and that they will be interviewing into February 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Shraddha94 said:

Whoever got accepted, how many direct patients care hours you guys have? 

PCOM counts shadowing hours towards your total so technically I had ~800 at the time I submitted my application. I submitted in September, interviewed and accepted in October. 

~400 shadowing

~400 PCE through CNA

17 hours ago, AnnaC said:

Is the interview period over? I have not heard anything at all from them not even to say that I was not chosen for an interview. I finalized my application October 28th. It has literally been silence since then. 

I applied early July and haven’t heard anything. I sent an update with more PCE hours and they said it would be added to my file, so it sounds like they may still be reviewing apps

22 hours ago, PaG23 said:

I applied early July and haven’t heard anything. I sent an update with more PCE hours and they said it would be added to my file, so it sounds like they may still be reviewing apps

Yeah, I also sent in some updated grades last month and they emailed me the same thing. Do you think they're now extending the interview period due to Covid-19 delays? I'm hoping we for sure get some feedback before the end of this month.