2020-2021 Application Cycle (GA campus)

2 minutes ago, ahernandez said:

Thank you! I guess I’m gonna have to sit this one out then =/

The email I received after signing up was “Thank you for signing up for our . We look forward to welcoming you to campus on from ! Please continue to check your e-mail for event updates.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was was sent by Blue Jeans Events..not PCOM directly. There is also an app for your phone. Not sure if that can help or be of any value.

This was was sent by Blue Jeans Events..not PCOM directly. There is also an app for your phone. Not sure if that can help or be of any value.

Ohhh I see. I looked in my spam and everything just in case but no luck. If you all hear anything that’s not already on the website or something you think is important would you mind sharing? I would really appreciate it!

Just now, ahernandez said:

Ohhh I see. I looked in my spam and everything just in case but no luck. If you all hear anything that’s not already on the website or something you think is important would you mind sharing? I would really appreciate it!

Will do!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, haleyd0322 said:

Thank you! I am so excited. I am sure yours is coming soon! 😊 I submitted May 3rd and was verified May 5th. 

Oooh gotcha, you submitted way earlier than I did haha I submitted mine on May 30! 🙂 Thank you so much for letting me know, I really appreciate it! best of luck to you!! 

50 minutes ago, ahernandez said:

No info was really provided that can't be found online...

Some questions were asked by viewers. One question recieved the response that covid did not delay the application process. The other one of note stated that  email notifications for the applications should be going out this week or next week. Hopefully these will contain the supplementals!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

No info was really provided that can't be found online...
Some questions were asked by viewers. One question recieved the response that covid did not delay the application process. The other one of note stated that  email notifications for the applications should be going out this week or next week. Hopefully these will contain the supplementals!

Awesome!! Thank you for the update! Good luck! [emoji256]

Hey guys I just got my supplemental too!
It's basically the $25 application processing fee right? Just making sure I'm not missing anything haha! I was under the impression we would have to write additional essays for their supplemental.

Got mine as well! And yes just the fee :)

• Like 1

Hey guys, I just got my supplemental as well. Did anyone else see that where it mentions LOR on the portal, the received box is empty? It said in the email to make sure there’s one from a PA or Physician submitted to CASPA. I’ve already done that since I’ve submitted my applications. Just wondering if there’s something we have to do so that box is checked off?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trapster92 said:

Hey guys, I just got my supplemental as well. Did anyone else see that where it mentions LOR on the portal, the received box is empty? It said in the email to make sure there’s one from a PA or Physician submitted to CASPA. I’ve already done that since I’ve submitted my applications. Just wondering if there’s something we have to do so that box is checked off?

The email states " Please allow approximately 15 business days for the processing of items within the Office of Admissions once delivered."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trapster92 said:

Mine is that way too. The email says the fee is required to process those letters from CASPA so it’ll probably take several days for it to show up there.

• Like 2

I received my supplemental as well and submitted my CASPA fee waiver email, hopefully this does not delay me too much as other students in threads were having issues, best of luck everyone! 

Edit: They waived my fee today (7/2) the same day I sent the email 🙂 

Edited by Lilithxp
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I received my supplemental as well and submitted my CASPA fee waiver email, hopefully this does not delay me too much as other students in threads were having issues, best of luck everyone! 
Edit: They waived my fee today (7/2) the same day I sent the email [emoji846] 

I just checked and my waiver is showing up in the portal too. I also sent the email this AM. [emoji854]

• Upvote 1

I attended the "virtual open house", nothing really new to learn.  I did learn that they do have virtual lectures with the other campus if they have a good speaker etc.  Someone asked in the chat if they were behind to covid (like 23 ppl liked that question too) but they said they werent behind on apps.

Submitted my supplemental (just the $25.00 on the portal)
blank unchecked PA LOR box (but im assuming they'll pull that from our CASPA LOR)

So now we wait!! good luck again to everyone!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby219 said:

I had to look now. My GA campus is posted as well...PA campus has not but it was a day later!

6 minutes ago, ahernandez said:

Today my letters were verified on the portal. The supplemental application is complete. Anyone else? 🙂

Mine weren’t verified yet! Did you have to do any extra steps to get them verified?

Hi guys! For those of you who applied to both the GA and the PA campus, how did you respond to the question that asks if you've previously applied to any other location? I initially selected "yes" considering I already applied to the GA location, however that prompted another question that seemed to be geared to re-applicants (which I am not). I might be overthinking this but I'm unsure of what to select. Any advice?