2020-2021 Application Cycle (GA campus)

Hello Everyone,

Just had a quick question regarding the supplemental application status - I have dates in the "received column" for both the application payment and letters of rec. but no dates by my college transcripts. Is this normal or is it supposed to have a date? I just want to know if I need to continue to monitor my supplemental application.

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who got interviews and have been accepted!

I'm kind of concerned because I submitted and received an acknowledgment email in mid-July but still haven't heard anything. I see some people already interviewed who applied around the time I did or even after. Is it best to just wait or contact them to make sure my application hasn't gotten lost?

23 hours ago, Mary913 said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who got interviews and have been accepted!

I'm kind of concerned because I submitted and received an acknowledgment email in mid-July but still haven't heard anything. I see some people already interviewed who applied around the time I did or even after. Is it best to just wait or contact them to make sure my application hasn't gotten lost?

In the same position, received email from them on July 10th and have not heard back since. 

On 9/28/2020 at 5:59 PM, pathtopas said:

Has anyone from the 9/16 date received an admissions decision yet? I interviewed on 9/23 and am *anxiously* awaiting a response. Really LOVED the program/interview experience 

Update: received the decision today that I was waitlisted. Super disheartening, but still holding out hope. Good luck everyone!!🙂

I was notified (Sept. 12) that I got an interview invitation for Oct. 7th, but I haven't received a link or any additional information regarding the interview. I confirmed through email after getting the invitation (Sept. 15), but nothing else. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by jrhsprepa

16 hours ago, jrhsprepa said:

I was notified (Sept. 12) that I got an interview invitation for Oct. 7th, but I haven't received a link or any additional information regarding the interview. I confirmed through email after getting the invitation (Sept. 15), but nothing else. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have an interview on 10/7 too. I was just sent an RSVP link for a student panel/financial aid panel from 12-12:45. Anyone else?

On 10/2/2020 at 9:58 PM, pathtopas said:

Update: received the decision today that I was waitlisted. Super disheartening, but still holding out hope. Good luck everyone!!🙂

I am sorry about being waitlisted, but there is still hope! Would you mind giving any insight for how the interview day went? 

1 hour ago, eluch15 said:

I am sorry about being waitlisted, but there is still hope! Would you mind giving any insight for how the interview day went? 

Sure! So it was just a quick 30 minute interview (I had two faculty members). I was super nervous going in since it was my first interview, but my interviewers really calmed my nerves. They were super friendly, receptive, and laid-back! None of the questions threw me off that much, so I think you should be fine! Best of luck to you on your interview!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, uniqueanika said:

Hi y'all! I have had other interviews/have other interviews scheduled, but PCOM remains my top choice. I applied 6/22 and submitted my supplemental stuff on 7/14. I'm just worried because I haven't heard from them yet, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to reach out to them. Any advice?

I applied later than you; however, still no word on interview/denial at this time. I followed up recently with an update on my application and they responded. Perhaps reach out if you have anything valid to provide (significant PCE increase, new grades, etc).

Received a denial letter today after my 10/7 interview. Rejection hurts, but I guess it was not meant to be. Good luck to everyone interviewing in the future! It seems like a wonderful program! And to those facing rejection, remember, do not give up trying. Although I have been rejected from this program, I have been accepted to another program after my second application cycle! Keep your hopes up!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 2:31 PM, TeddyRucpin said:

I applied later than you; however, still no word on interview/denial at this time. I followed up recently with an update on my application and they responded. Perhaps reach out if you have anything valid to provide (significant PCE increase, new grades, etc).

Do you mind sharing which email you used to communicate with? I emailed them back in August with an update and they never answered me